How do you obtain a
1. Find the most suitable product:
- We have two online catalogues for you to explore
(see links to the right) but even these are not all
we can offer you!
- Use our wealth of product knowledge and
experience to suggest suitable garments
- If you would like us to match an existing
garment or colour or style, send us a sample (label
information can often suffice)
- Sometimes a product just has to be made
specially for you. If this is the case, send
us details or ideally a sample.
2. Provide details of your
- Email us a copy of your logo or the text
you require. We can also visit your website,
or you can send us a copy of your headed
- If you would like us to match an existing print
or embroidery exactly, send us an example and we
will match it.
- For printed items it is sufficient for us to
know the number of colours and positions you
Click here to see
our product slideshows
3. Give an indication of quantity
- It helps us provide you with the best possible price if
we know your approximate quantity. Also, whether this is an ongoing
product or a one-off purchase.
- (Set up costs are normally
quite high but with regular orders, these can be
absorbed by the company.)
4. Consider a scheme
- If required, we can stock your products and
offer them online to your customers, employees or
distributors - if relevant, do ask for further
- We currently supply many schemes to schools and
organisations providing school services.
know your requirements, we can provide you with a
on how to contact us