The world is changing and
schoolwear is no exception!
- Products have undergone dramatic
improvements as far as materials and styling are
- In this busy, technological age, consumers
are turning more and more to the internet to
make their day-to-day purchases.
- Parents and schools are more environmentally
aware generally but also as far as their uniform
- And prices are coming down! With basic
schoolwear available in supermarkets sold at
ever-reducing prices, parents now question the
high prices charged by some traditional school
- extend your range, by adding new items like
a reversible fleece, tracksuit or hair
- update your whole look, within or outside
your existing colour scheme and style
- offer more competitive pricing across all
your products or perhaps earn some additional
commission for the school
- introduce internet buying facilities so busy
parents can order online 24/7
- save on expensive school admin time and
costs; or release precious storage space if you
currently stock items yourself
- provide a more personal element with a local
point of contact for school and parents
In the light of these
changes, now is a good time to review your uniform
and how it is offered at your school.
Kids-Biz can work alongside
your existing supply arrangement, offering your
school more choice and flexibility.